Thursday 30 October 2014

More fantastic Weddings in 2014 - September

 http://www.flower-room.co.uk

 27th September 2014

  Tania & Alan - The Dairy, Waddesdon Manor

A 'Perfect Day' for Tania & Alan.

Tania sent me a photo of the Bridesmaid's dresses and that set the scene for this fabulous wedding.  Beautiful pink/purple colours allowed us to use the wonderful Memory Lane roses, deep purple hydrangea and matching clematis.
                                                                                                                                      


Extract from Tania & Alan's feedback:  

'Now that the wedding craze has calmed down a little, Alan and I would like to thank you properly for your amazing flower displays......  that brings me to the beautiful bouquets you prepared for me and my bridesmaids.......they were so much better than I ever imagined ........   we feel that the flowers you prepared for us just made our already special day even better.'

No comments:

Post a Comment